Thomas Ice is the Executive Director of the Pre-Trib Research Center in Washington, D.C. The Research Center was founded a few years ago by Tim LaHaye and Mr. Ice to research, teach, proclaim, and defend pretribulationism. Listed below are some articles written by Ice that clearly define and contend for a pre-trib end-time scenario.
1. Necessity of an Interval between the Rapture and the 2nd Coming
2. Premillennialism: The Second Foundation
3. Morgan Edwards: Another Pre-Darby Rapturist
4. Futurism: The Third Foundation
5. Literal Interpretation of Bible Prophecy: Help or Hinderance?
6. The First Foundation: Consistent Literal Interpretation
7. Perhaps Today: The Imminent coming of Christ
8. Why the Bible still Prohibits Date Setting
9. Why God's Purpose for the Tribulation Excludes the Church
10. The Rapture and the Second Coming: An Important Distinction
11. Is the Pre-Trib Rapture a Satanic Deception?
12. How Signs of the Times Relate to the Rapture and the Second Coming
13. What do you do with a future National Israel in the Bible?
14. Examining an Ancient Pre-Trib Rapture Statement
15. Israel / Church Distinction: The 4th Foundation
16. Has Bible Prophecy Already Been Fulfilled?
18. The Rapture and John 14
19. The Literal Interpretation of Prophecy
20. Rapture Myths
21. The Rapture in history and Prophecy
22. Salvbation in the Tribulation: Revisited
23. Meeting in the Sky
24. Preterism and Zechariah 12—14
25. The Battle for Jerusalem
26. Globalism: Preparation for The Antichrist
27. 70 Weeks of Daniel I
28. 70 Weeks of Daniel II
29. 70 Weeks of Daniel III
30. 70 Weeks of DanielIV
31. 70 Weeks of Daniel V
32. 70 Weeks of Daniel VI
33. 70 Weeks of Daniel VII
34. 70 Weeks of Daniel VIII
35. 70 Weeks of Daniel IX
36. 70 Weeks of Daniel X
37. 70 Weeks of Daniel XI
38. 70 Weeks of Daniel XII
| Rapture Index Home Page | Resources Page | The Rapture Index | Nearing Midnight|
| Interesting E-mail I've Received | Prophetic Top Ten | FAQ | Timeline | Glossary |